Sunday, November 20, 2011

What a Week (Oct 2)

So this week our third roommate finally arrived.  She is in a wheelchair which is amazing in my opinion because I don't think I would have the courage to do this if I were her.  The arrival on our roommate and all the other students means that it is finally time for classes to start and finally time for our excursions...YAY! This was supposed to mean that my life would be a whole lot busier but as it turned out I was wrong.  This week or spanish classes started which means that we have class everyday from 8-12.  I was supposed to go to the hospital right after class which I did but when I got there the informed me that this placement no longer worked for me because I got there so late. To say that I was angry is an understatement. I called the coordinater and she told me I would be placed somewhere else, where? I have no clue.  Anywho, for the month of Oct I have Advanced Conversation. I was a little nervous about this class because speaking spanish is difficult for me even though I can read it and write it.  Our teacher is really nice and the students in our class were so different that the class turned out to be a lot of fun.  Our teacher made us choose a country and each day we have to report to the class about some sort of news from that country.

This weekend we had our very first excursion to Tamarindo beach. We went on nice luxury private busses :)! When we got there the hotel was amazing.  We had gorgeous rooms with an ocean view.  The town was a lot of fun. A lot of us opted to do a sunset cruise which turned out to be amazing besides the jellyfish. I would definitely like to go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment